Recharge Mobile via Internet banking is one of the best benefits which bank has got to suggest to us. We can know our bank balance just giving a missed call. This banking way brought the happiness of making transactions, checking balance, doing another bank interrelated stuff, online shopping, etc. while sitting at home. You just don’t require going through the difficulty of stepping out of your home to get the things you want for. State Bank of India is one of the most flexible banks in India with a lot of opportunity for everything.
SBI Bank is giving Net Banking facility to their users by which you can do the transaction simply without going to the Bank. You may also pay your service bills for your facilities and saves your time. According to these points, many users show their interest in net banking. If you have a net banking account, then you have to login net banking, and then you can recharge your number only in few minutes.
You will only visit www.sbibank.com and choose personal banking and log into net banking and select bill payment and recharge your mobile by getting few details on your mobile number, email is, etc. and select your plan. By this method can enjoy and free for the issue of your mobile recharging as you can recharge you may recharge your mobile every time and any place.
To recharge your Mobile in SBI Online, you want to login to your SBI Net Banking Account and follow a simple step and you are done. You may also recharge your mobile through net banking services of SBI Associates Bank such as State Bank of Mysore, Jaipur, Hyderabad, Patiala, and others. SBI gives you the list of popular Telecom Service Providers which are: Aircel online Recharge, Airtel online Recharge, BSNL online Recharge, Idea Recharge, MTNL Delhi, RCOM-Reliance prepaid Recharge, CDMA, MTS, Loop Mobile, MTNL Mumbai, T24, Virgin CDMA, Videocon, Virgin GSM, Vodafone online Recharge, Uninor, Tata Docomo online Recharge, Docomo Recharge.
- 1 Steps To Recharge Mobile In SBI Online:
- 2 Two Services For Recharge By SBI
- 3 Use SBI Online Banking To Recharge On Third-Party Recharge Websites:
- 4 Important Guidelines To Remember
- 5 SBI INB : Making a mobile recharge through OnlineSBI (Video Tutorial)
Steps To Recharge Mobile In SBI Online:
Recharging mobile with SBI Online Banking is quite simple. You have first to activate Internet Banking in SBI. Once you have activated your Internet Banking Account in SBI, you should follow the steps given below:
- Visit the website onlinesbi.com: First, you need to visit the website onlinesbi.com.
- Log into your account: As you are the current user of SBI bank who is using the online banking, hence being an active online customer you need to have your username and password to access your account. So, select between the login and login lite. It is to be noted that login is rather used when you are on a high-speed network, and login lite is used when your network is slow.
- Read and follow the instructions: As you click on login, you will see another page observing the instruction to keep your account secure. It is instructed to follow and read all the information carefully. And click to continue.
- Enter the login details: Now you can see page suggesting you fill the username and password and fill all the details carefully. And click on ‘submit‘ button.
- Operate to bill payments: As you are logged successfully, you have to click on your link named as ‘bill ‘
- Click on top-up recharge and select your service provider: Now, choose the service provider from the list and enter your ten digits mobile number. Enter the top up amount and click on ‘submit‘ button.
Once you click on the ‘Confirm‘ button, your Mobile Number will be recharged, and you will get the Top Up value you needed for. You will also get SMS from SBI and your Mobile Services Provider with the information of the recharge transaction. You will lastly see a screen saying ‘Request proceeds successfully‘ with the Reference Number. You are suggested to make a note of this reference Number for next preference.
Two Services For Recharge By SBI
SBI suggest two services to recharge your mobile number online:
SBI-OxiPay is quite a famous service to recharge your mobile number online. Not only the mobile recharge, but it suggests different types of recharge as well. The best things of this service are: You don’t have to pay any extra money to recharge your mobile. And you don’t need to go through any registration procedure to do Recharge Mobile online via it. So, the process of SBI-OxiPay is given below:
Steps to use SBI-OxiPay to Recharge Mobile online:
- First of all, go to the webpage meant for SBI OxiPay service on an official website of SBI.
- Click on mobile /DTH recharge, and after that, you will find SBI – OxiPay.
- Then you will see “Experience SBI-OxiPay” link on the page. Click on it.
- Click on ‘Accept‘ accept the denial. You will be taken to another web page which lets you do the mobile recharge.
- Just enter your mobile number, re-enter it, choose the operator from a drop-down list. Choose your region and enter the amount you want to recharge.
- Don’t forget to choose if you want to do Top Up or Special Recharge.
- Clicking on ‘Submit‘ will bring another empty field which needs you to enter your email ID. Only fill it out and then click ‘Pay ‘
- You will be taken to SBI Online Banking page. Enter your User ID and Password there, and then confirm the permission of transaction.
- Finally, you will get balance in your mobile number in time.
SBI-Insta Pay is still another service suggested by SBI which let you recharge your mobile online. Here are some of the well-explained steps about how to use it:
- At first click, https://retail.onlinesbi.com/personal/instapay_oxipay.html to reach to the page which has the link to take you to SBI-Insta Pay.
- There you will see the text Click ‘SBI-Insta Pay for enriched experience‘. It includes the clickable link which will take you to the SBI-Insta Pay service page. Definitely, you first have to ‘Accept’ the disclaimer.
- Now, choose the type of payment ‘Prepaid Mobile‘ in this option. Choose your network provider from the list which is available there.
- Now, from the drop-down list available next to ‘Payment Through’ option, choose ‘SBI Internet Banking’ option.
- Click on ‘Submit‘ button to go to next page.
- Enter your mobile number and amount which you want to recharge, and then click ”
- You will now be taken to SBI Online banking page. Enter your User ID and password. Go through another on-screen step to end the transaction.
- Finally, you have successfully recharged your mobile number.
Use SBI Online Banking To Recharge On Third-Party Recharge Websites:
There are various online recharge websites such as Paytm, free charge or relevant mobile operator site which let you Recharge Mobile number online of every network. They even run good promotion offers, coupons codes to bring the eyes of maximum. You can use SBI Online Banking as a payment process on these websites. Here is the process about how to go with it:
- At first, go to any social recharge website. Hence there are various websites, so go for the one which you like the most.
- Depending upon whether the registration is essential or not on the select Recharge Mobile site, go through it.
- Enter your mobile number, network providers, amount, in the fields required for them.
- Now, in the payment process, choose Internet Banking, and then choose SBI.
- You will be taken to SBI Online Banking page where you have to give your SBI Online banking user ID and password.
- End another on-screen process to perform the transaction.
- Finally, you have successfully recharged your mobile via SBI Online Banking.
Important Guidelines To Remember
Things you should be taken care of before trying an Online Recharge:
- Don’t ever try Online Recharge for the first time with high Recharge values, if anything goes wrong you will be messed up again. Hence have a trial recharge with the low amount.
- Always use an Antivirus and protect your system from virus free before making any online payment, also make sure that there are no active Key Loggers in your system as they can the username and password which you keystroke into the portal.
- Never press F5 or Refresh your page during the middle of a transaction, this makes your whole transaction that is pipelined methods to go wrong or fail.
- Be sure to check if the connection is safe or not by noticing the address link otherwise you may be reached on a phishing page.
- And the final thing is to proceed only if everything is under your control.
SBI INB : Making a mobile recharge through OnlineSBI (Video Tutorial)
The method to Recharge mobile in SBI is quite a simple process, and it will not take more than 2 minutes of yours. Hence, just go forward and Recharge your Mobile Number through SBI Net Banking. But the disadvantage of using SBI Online service for recharging your mobile is that it doesn’t give information about the plans of different service providers. And for this reason, many users don’t suggest to use SBI portal to recharge their mobile recharge app.